www.diversitycrossing.com
Horizontal diversification is when a portfolio is diversified between same-type investments. It can be a broad diversification (like investing in several NASDAQ companies) or more narrowed (investing in several stocks of the same branch or sector). In the example above, the move to invest in both umbrellas and sunscreen is an example of horizontal diversification. As usual, the broader the diversification the lower the risk from any one investment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know Looking for A job is hard but on the internet makes it a little less painful.There are lot of websites available all over to provide you job information but selecting a good job seeking website is more important.... www.diversitycrossing.com gives you ins and out, places to look and places to avoid. I like to use www.diversitycrossing.com to look for jobs. It has jobs only from employer websites and far more jobs than you will find on other job boards. But do not take my word for it, check out their website for yourself, they helped you to find a job which eventually turned your career. www.diversitycrossing.com
I selected this site because it stood out in front of me and I clicked on it and I got a job.
Job Search Engines on the Internet can greatly reduce the amount of work required to secure a new job. They can allow adiversitycrossing job seeker to maximize his or her time by applying to more jobs and companies per day and gaining access to a higher number of total opportunities.
Post a Comment